Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson has been caught lying through his teeth, and by TMZ of all people. For those of you who don’t know, at a World Class Pro Wrestling event this past weekend, Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson went into business for himself and almost killed referee Lando Deltoro by stabbing him in the head, repeatedly, with a spike.
As you can imagine, the wrestling world has – for the vast majority, the others we shall get to – condemned his actions and called for him to be banned from the sport of pro-wrestling, yet Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson doesn’t seem to think he has done anything wrong and it was all an ‘accident’.
Never one to shy away from the chance to cash in on his notoriety, Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson made a YouTube video – because he’s got to get those views, baby – in which he states that;
- He didn’t get fired by World Class Pro Wrestling, he quit. No one fires Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson, damn it.
- He got hold of the wrong ref and the one that actually refereed his match was hired because he was supposed to bleed and is known for it in the business.
- He didn’t bring the spike to the ring and was handed it.
- He’d never even seen that spike before.
- He couldn’t see properly out of his mask
- He thought he was covering the tip of the spike
- Lando Deltoro never indicated that he was in trouble. Y’know, outside of the fact that he was f*cking bleeding to death in the ring.
- That TMZ released their version of the story, but never once tried to contact him to hear his side.
And what do you know, it turns out that Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson is an utter liar whose pants will one day burst into flames.
In a tweet directly to Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson, TMZ Head Sports Honcho, Michael J. Babcock wrote;
TMZ reached out. Saying otherwise is a lie.”
And attached a picture of the email and the email address that they took off of his Facebook page.
TMZ reached out. Saying otherwise is a lie. 🤷♂️ pic.twitter.com/vhOpo5g65Q
— michael j. babcock (@mikejbabcock) December 14, 2021
Sadly, there are some of Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson’s fans who believe that he is innocent of all crimes leveed against him and that this is all an elaborate work. These people are obviously huge f*cking morons who should never be allowed to breed, but I think Brian Zane and David Bixenspan said it best when the former and then the latter tweeted out the following.
The hilarious thing about the theory that the stuff with Hannibal and the ref is all an elaborate work, is that it being revealed as such would benefit literally no one
— Brian Zane (@zmanbrianzane) December 14, 2021
Just watched the Hannibal response video and I'm missing how the hell he thinks he ended up stabbing the referee all over his scalp if he was just working and/or carefully trying to get color.
— David Bixenspan (@davidbix) December 14, 2021
Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson is an asshole and should never be allowed in the ring again. He should also be banned from YouTube and have his entire livelihood stripped away from him. What he did was as close to attempted murder as you can get, and if he ever laces up a set of boots again, it better be because he’s going for a very long goddamn walk off a very short goddamn pier, and not because some unscrupulous promoter has hired him because of this.
F*ck you, Devon ‘Hannibal’ Nicholson, you, sir, are a disgrace to pro-wrestling.